Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right section or not, but here is the photos as promised.

03 TT Coupe Quattro 225bhp







Absolutely love it!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,342 Posts
Nah, you need the "hoggy's colour bind" section :lol: :lol:

very nice, good photo's too [smiley=thumbsup.gif]'
 

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
Joined
·
95,694 Posts
Hi James, she's Beautiful .
But please clean those filthy exhaust pipes. so only 9/10 :lol: :wink:
Hoggy. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers folks!

Hoggy said:
Hi James, she's Beautiful .
But please clean those filthy exhaust pipes. so only 9/10 :lol: :wink:
Hoggy. :D
The whole car needs a full detail, i dont think shes been polished or waxed before. but just waiting on a dry day so i can get a full detail at it, you think the exhausts are bad you should see the engine bay! dont think it has been washed from new! though dont worry she'll be mint in no time!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
Looks just like my Suzi! Although it appears your previous owner could park, unlike mine who used the wheels to drive down the side of kerbs for the last 9 years.

Congrats =]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Welcome and enjoy,great color dude :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,514 Posts
gogs said:
Nice car, and in the best colour if course!
Colour correct Gordon - but only inside... Dolomite Grey is the new exterior red
Red should only be worn by women as a suspender set.

Brian
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,662 Posts
Tritium said:
gogs said:
Nice car, and in the best colour if course!
Colour correct Gordon - but only inside... Dolomite Grey is the new exterior red
Red should only be worn by women as a suspender set.

Brian
Interesting way to look at it if not a tad worrying Brian, I'll remember that as I climb into my RED TT tomorrow!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cheers for the comments folks. I do love the red! looks alot more sportier.....and i rummour has it Red cars are quicker :p :lol: :lol:

olivarrr said:
Looks just like my Suzi! Although it appears your previous owner could park, unlike mine who used the wheels to drive down the side of kerbs for the last 9 years.

Congrats =]
Cheers mate, i was surprised at the condition of the car as a whole! i think on the front end there is a total of 5 stone chips if that!, and a faint scratch on the rear arch which im sure i can buff out. and the wheels are nearly perfect! no chunks missing just a few light scuffs! Previous owners defiantly looked after the car and came with all the paper work to prove it!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31,647 Posts
Best colour by a mile

Dolomnite Grey ffs boys catch up :-*











A pic whore me never :lol: :lol: :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,260 Posts
Looks lovely mate, congrats [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Red is a nice colour on the right car, and a mk1 TT is the right car 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
674 Posts
Red really suits the Mk1. Wish mine was red or black, but hey ho, I ended up with blue....S'nice enough, but red is still better!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
627 Posts
warrenstuart said:
Looks lovely mate, congrats [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
Red is a nice colour on the right car, and a mk1 TT is the right car 8)
The right car, the right colour and it's not just the MK1 thats it right on :p :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sooo im really not modding this one really really really im not!!!!





Was missing the ipod function and decided to fit a new headunit, Turns out i have the Bose system in the car too, so need to get a new wiring harness so ill gain my rear speakers again, and order up a facia panel to finish it off as well.

Orignal Spec on the car
Misano Red Paint
Concert Radio + Bose Speaker System
Protection Pack
Accoustic Parking - Rear
Tracker Security Pack
Full leather interior
Factory Pack

jamman said:
Best colour by a mile

Dolomnite Grey ffs boys catch up :-*

A pic whore me never :lol: :lol: :oops:
Lovely Car you got there!

Danny Wilde said:
Red really suits the Mk1. Wish mine was red or black, but hey ho, I ended up with blue....S'nice enough, but red is still better!
I wanted a black one my self or a blue one. but could only get either in the 180 or 150bhp models. had a choice of 2 silver ones and the red one, or a family members blue one but she was looking alot more for it than i paid for this, one silver was sold. the other had 158k on the clock so opted for the red. glad i did now. Just makes the car look more sporty and suits the car perfectly!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
I'm after a Concert II CD Player if you're wanting to sell...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Hi Jamec, I wonder if you can help, My audi TT came with a after market stereo which was rubbish so i have put in my kenwood stereo similar to yours but i can hardly hear the rear speakers, they are working but i have to fade the front speakers out, I couldn't figure this out but i see you have said you need a different connector, Im not sure if mine was orginally a Bose system but if so, where did you buy the connector? :)
 
1 - 20 of 339 Posts
Top