Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not long back from the dealer. Traded in my trusty old Renault Megane 1.9dci (which did 58mpg over the 100 mile trip) along with some £££ and have arrived home with a 2008 TTS in Sprint Blue. Quite. An. Upgrade! :eek: :eek:

So it cost me about 21 quid in fuel just to get it home (31.5mpg) but I don't mind :p I drove very cautiously for the most part, but gave it some quick blasts, especially when a black 8J TT came flying past :lol: The power is unreal when you want it (well, unreal for me).

I've taken some pics but have yet to get them off the camera at the moment but will post back with some. Anyway here is the one I took last week at the dealer on my phone. It was on the side of the building slightly out of direct sun, so the blue actually looks a bit deeper. A royal blue almost. I'm bias but I think it's extremely sexy! :lol: I've had some nice looks already 8)

Not at all disappointed even at it's lightest in full sunlight! Only gutted I gave my iPod away thinking I'd never use it as I had fully converted to bluetooth, but this doesn't have it. PAH! :roll:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Sweeeet! Do love a good blue on a car... My last 4 cars were all blue so had to break the habit. Love Sprint & Sepang though.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Superb, looks really great!! Well done and what a step up from the previous motor!! :p :p

·
Registered
4,537 Posts
Shweet! Looks just like mine! :)

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Looks very nice....my second fav colour.

question though, why does the paint matching look odd, i always notice on the front wing, behind the wheel arch most TT's shade differently from the door panel to this front panel...weird

nice looking car though...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Stunning motor mate i very nearly bought a TTS in the same colour :mrgreen:

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Welcome to the Sprint club :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts