Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just learned how to upload pics to posts so here's a few of my car before I start on the suspension. It sits very high at the rear as garage replaced rear springs for its Mot as originals were both broken. Coil overs will fix it though!

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Looks very nice, when you have done the stance you will have a perfect looking TT

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Yep looks well will look 8) when lowered

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Really nice! That Quattro sticker just sets it off brilliantly, not a huge fan of them but it really suits the car!

Good job mate!!

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
If your car is sitting ass high mate they have put the wrong springs in . This happened to me garage replaced mine foc as it was there fault . Nice car though .

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I thought she looked odd at the rear(too high). I'm going to have her set as low as is practical once I fit coilovers so she should sit nice then. Handling is ok the now but under steer and lack of feel is my main gripe with her. Roll on payday!!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi Damien, yeah they are 19 x 8.5's. I've got spacers fitted front and rear too but desperately need the coilovers as she sits all wrong the now. I should have bilsteins by end of the month to sort out the stance.

The Quattro decals were already on when I bought the car so not sure where they were purchased. I'm also looking at big brakes for septembers "upgrade" but can't afford new so looking at eBay for Secondhand calipers but will buy new discs when I do them. Really enjoying this wee car and having fun modifying her.

Rear sits way too high

1 - 14 of 14 Posts