Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,665 Posts
found this number on a (chrome) set on EBAY.
8N0601025HZ33

Edit: found this on another set (standard finish) on ebay.

8N0 601 025 H
7.5 x 17 et 32

cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TTQ2K2 said:
found this number on a (chrome) set on EBAY.
8N0601025HZ33

Edit: found this on another set (standard finish) on ebay.

8N0 601 025 H
7.5 x 17 et 32

cheers
Thanks, solved the problem.

Audi Stealer couldn´t find the centercaps for them without it ;-) Boy are they skilled sometimes.... :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,665 Posts
UR_TT said:
TTQ2K2 said:
found this number on a (chrome) set on EBAY.
8N0601025HZ33

Edit: found this on another set (standard finish) on ebay.

8N0 601 025 H
7.5 x 17 et 32

cheers
Thanks, solved the problem.

Audi Stealer couldn´t find the centercaps for them without it ;-) Boy are they skilled sometimes.... :roll:
Du är välkommen, min vän.

[smiley=cheers.gif]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TTQ2K2 said:
UR_TT said:
TTQ2K2 said:
found this number on a (chrome) set on EBAY.
8N0601025HZ33

Edit: found this on another set (standard finish) on ebay.

8N0 601 025 H
7.5 x 17 et 32

cheers
Thanks, solved the problem.

Audi Stealer couldn´t find the centercaps for them without it ;-) Boy are they skilled sometimes.... :roll:
Du är välkommen, min vän.

[smiley=cheers.gif]
*Sorry going off std forum language*

Hej,
Utflyttad eller svenks ättling? Or went google translation?
Och tack för hjälpen, Audi i SE är tyvärr inte bättre än någon annanstans i världen. :p

//U
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
TTQ2K2 said:
Inte är inhemska. Google Translate.
glad att du kunde fixa det med Audi.

cheers
Google just told you that,
"You aren´t doing incest" :D
And that Audi "has a fix"

So lesson learned tell the reciver if you are using Google translate! :p :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,665 Posts
UR_TT said:
TTQ2K2 said:
Inte är inhemska. Google Translate.
glad att du kunde fixa det med Audi.

cheers
Google just told you that,
"You aren´t doing incest" :D
And that Audi "has a fix"

So lesson learned tell the reciver if you are using Google translate! :p :p
Correct, no incest :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . What's this world coming to when you can't trust Google? :p :wink: :p :wink: :p

cheers.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top