Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i need a favor and its quite a hard one....
I have a tt 2.0 200hp mk2 white and i want to make it tts look without the badge.

I was wondering if someone could provide me with all the spare parts needed for the:
Front grill (if possible for the older version without the inox)
Back bumper
Left side skirt
Right side skirt
TTs exhaust

What im aware of is that for each part eg. front grill i will need several parts in order for it to fit right.
If anyone has these parts at hand please do help. I also remember seeing a previous post mentioning some of these parts but i wasnt able to find it.

Thanks again :?

Edit: I went to audi here in greece and the gave me a list but they arent sure if the parts are the right ones. They seem a little retarded and i dont really want to leave it in their hands. I have to prepay the parts and then they will bring them so if something goes wrong im ****** :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
A have a list of all the parts at home.
Will post when I get home layer tonight unless some one wants to beat me to it...
If you search the forum you'll find the part numbers as a few of us have done what your wanting

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Heres some of them:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TTS Front Bumper
8J0 807 105 F GRU

TTS Front Spoiler
8J0 807 110 F GRU

TTS Front Grille
8J0 853 651 F 1RRTTS

Left Fog Light Grill
8J0 807 681 F 01C

TTS Left Blanking Plate (behind the left fog grill)
8J0 807 151 F

TTS Right Fog Light Grill
8E0 807 682 F 01C

TTS Right Blanking Plate (behind the right fog grill)
8J0 807 152 F

TTS Front Bumper Lower trim (underneath main grill)
8J0 807 697 F
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The TTS exhaust will only fit if your car is a Quattro. If its FWD then its a no no.

PS. You might also want to change the rear lights because the TTS comes with darker ones.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the fast reply,
The parts you mention above are just for the front bumper or am i wrong?
Also how did you fit the exhaust since urs is fwd?
And last by darker ones you mean the audi light styling package or is it different?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
malekmark said:
Thanks for the fast reply,
The parts you mention above are just for the front bumper or am i wrong?
Also how did you fit the exhaust since urs is fwd?
And last by darker ones you mean the audi light styling package or is it different?
Yes those parts are all for the front. Got them from an email i had saved. I'll get you the part numbers for teh side skirts, rear bumper and rear valance when i get home (im at work).

I havent got TTS exhausts (quad exhausts) on mine.
I have a Milltek Cat-back system which is one exhaust either side. My car is going in tomorrow to have new exhaust tailpipes fitted which will make it look like a TTS from the back. Its going to be a custom setup and they will be tieing back into the Milltek catback and thats when i'll be installing the TTS valance which i have had painted gloss black.

Im not sure if its the light styling package. Normal TT's come with standard rear lights which look redish. TTS comes with darker/smoked ones. I think S-line models also come with darker rear lights now but not sure.

TTS Lights (much darker):

Normal TT Lights (lighter and more redish looking):

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh i see, are you sure that the tts will not fit somehow? Because i can remember seeing a tt 2.0 with a stock tts exhaust, it just needed some cutting or something like that.
If not then maybe i will go for the new tt 2.0 exhaust which is one on each side.
Thanks again for the help and also for the help when u get home :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Sorry i totally forgot. Will do it this evening :)

SideSkirts:
U8J0 853 856 BG RU
U8J0 853 857 BG RU

Rear Valance
U8J0 807 421 F1 RR
U8J0 807 514 X7 W

Im not sure what the part numbers are for the TTS Back bumper or the wing mirrors.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts