Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
What about the Forge short shift it is half the price and feels exactly the same to use :idea:

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
It definitely doesn't feel the same. :)

The Neuspeed is a different throw and also a heavier weight. I know the Forge is adjustable throw but I just didn't feel the same when I fitted one for a friend before.

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
I'm of the same opinion, I had a neuspeed on the previous TT, got a forge on the bora, think I will try it on the TT before deciding. I think the counter weight being heavier on the neuspeed adds to the distinct feel

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
Nem said:

The Neuspeed is a different throw and also a heavier weight. I know the Forge is adjustable throw but I just didn't feel the same when I fitted one for a friend before.
:? Forge sent me one to try when they first started making them and I removed my Neuspeed short shift to fit it at it's shortest setting I thought it felt exactly the same as the Neuspeed

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Nem said:

:? Forge sent me one to try when they first started making them and I removed my Neuspeed short shift to fit it at it's shortest setting I thought it felt exactly the same as the Neuspeed
My forge one is going on on Saturday, I will see how it feels, but it is 5 years since I had the neuspeed :?

If I like it, it will stay :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts