Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Audi TT Sport 2.0 TFSI (230ps)
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, just upgraded to my TT 2.0 TFSI, not an S-Line, but who cares... I'm loving it :love:!

New to the Audi scene as this is my first and wondering if any car meets/events take place in Swansea/Portsmouth/London areas? (When restrictions aren't in place) Doesn't have to be brand specific.

Thanks (y)
New TT

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool! but you need black rings ! :p
That’s my next move. Black rings front and back, but not sure whether to find black TT logo or whether to just take it off.

Apart from the black rings (which I don’t know why they aren’t standard) going to keep the car stock for a while.

·
Registered
162 Posts
...going to keep the car stock for a while...
That usually doesn't last too long judging by many VW/Audi forums. :ROFLMAO:

I give you two more threads before you start "asking for a friend" regarding Stage 1, 2...:LOL:

Never the less welcome and enjoy the car! :)

P.s - Been running bone stock 2015 TT for 7 years now. Didn't even change the recommended oil manufacturer. So its possible, but even I have my moments of ..."what if I just add" :sneaky:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That usually doesn't last too long judging by many VW/Audi forums. :ROFLMAO:

I give you two more threads before you start "asking for a friend" regarding Stage 1, 2...:LOL:

Never the less welcome and enjoy the car! :)

P.s - Been running bone stock 2015 TT for 7 years now. Didn't even change the recommended oil manufacturer. So its possible, but even I have my moments of ..."what if I just add" :sneaky:
Haha I get you, these cars do look and sound good when modified the right way!

If I do actually modify the car, at the very most it'll likely just be a stage 1... That will be down the line once I have some extra money though.

I understand the "What if I just add" thought though, it is definitely a hard one to resist :ROFLMAO:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts