Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had a call from Awesome GTI in Manchester. They have a new type of turbo some kind of hybrid and they are looking to fit it to a TT. They they asked me if I wanted to have it fitted for testing at no cost me and I would get to keep it. However I can't get there as I am away this weekend and it needs to be fitted this bloody weekend Grrrrrr. They asked me if I know anybody who would like it seeing I can't make it. They recon it will give the car the best of both worlds V6 non turbo low revs and turbo power over 2000rpm. Some lucky buggers going to get it [smiley=bigcry.gif] . If your up for it this weekend then give them a call ASAP. Must be a 1.8 turbo though of course.

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
No more April Foolery pleeeeeease!

:)

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
KentishTT said:
No more April Foolery pleeeeeease!

:)
Only and April fool if you rang them then maybe you did :wink:

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Ha Ha! Les you such a tool! but I had to call them just in case it was genuine. So for that you can buy me a pint tonight!
Oh and Sarah is going to kick you in the nuts! :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Sickboy said:
Ha Ha! Les you such a tool! but I had to call them just in case it was genuine. So for that you can buy me a pint tonight!
Good girl, perhaps we can all help her :)

·
Registered
84,370 Posts
Sickboy said:
She will have to be a very good shot :wink: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sickboy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey the pint should be on you mate as your the one who fell for it :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shshivji said:
You had me going there Les lol, nearlly phoned up too :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Shak
Damn only nearly :wink: :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
No chance of me falling for this...... i know i'd be first in line for something as blow up engine as that :lol: :lol:

i think they just "use" me because they know me... where as they don't know how you lot would react if it suddenly went BANG on the rollers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wonder how many fell for it before big gob blew the gaff :lol: I bet one or two who did won't come on and admit it though :wink: or was it only sickboy who rang them :lol: I bloody well got stung twice this morning by April fools on another web site. :roll: My excuse was I was still half asleep and just about to have my first cuppa so I was very susceptible. :oops:

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Sickboy said:
Holy crap Paul I cant believe that you fell for that !!!

If there was anything going for FREE Les would be all over it.

lol

·
Premium Member
14,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Matt B said:
Sickboy said:
Holy crap Paul I cant believe that you fell for that !!!

If there was anything going for FREE Les would be all over it.

lol
Now ain't that the truth :wink:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.