Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working with a local engineering company manufacturing some new engine bling, here are the first parts. They are CNC machined aluminium washers similar to the 42Design stuff but a higher quality finish and to my own profile. Anodised parts in silver and black will be back from the platers next week :D

Fitted with a stainless steel bolt :

Fitted with a black bolt :

if there is enough interest I can arrange a group buy, im costing up bolts,rivets etc as we speak

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
was said:
I have been working with a local engineering company manufacturing some new engine bling, here are the first parts. They are CNC machined aluminium washers similar to the 42Design stuff but a higher quality finish and to my own profile. Anodised parts in silver and black will be back from the platers next week :D

Fitted with a stainless steel bolt :

Fitted with a black bolt :

if there is enough interest I can arrange a group buy, im costing up bolts,rivets etc as we speak
:D sweet was [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Are they going to be at a competative price :?:

Tom. :)

·
Registered
5,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
excellent response, cheers guys [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

im only gauging interest so please post if your interested. A bigger group buy will mean lower costs for everybody :)

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I would have been interested, only I have purchased some of the 42Design ones. They are currently stuck in Irish customs along with my APR motorsport inlet mani, APR TB to FMIC hose and R32 throttle body. :cry:
[email protected]! I suspect they are going to do me for the import tax which I was trying to dodge. :evil: :evil: :evil:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
They look very good WAS I wish I hadnt got a set from autoaesthetics :?

·
Registered
418 Posts
... Yes please WAS ... just make sure you have 180 sets included (unlike 42 Design who have long promised them !!)

·
Registered
235 Posts
chipps007 said:
... Yes please WAS ... just make sure you have 180 sets included (unlike 42 Design who have long promised them !!)
Put me down for a 180 set....depending on price!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.