Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought you guys may like to know...

Rang up forge today to see if they did some pipes for those under the inlet manifold as mine are split... anyways he said they only do a few thats on the website but they do have some more in development and could possibly be ready in a couple months after testing! 8)

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
Aye. I wandered over to the seatcupra.net website the other day, looking for info on some geezer wot makes unbaffled charge pipes (no luck on that search) and stumbled across a discussion on new Forge hoses. As I was able to make out, they're talking about 2; both come off the top of the charge pipe, just before plugging into the ochre-only hose. The thicker of the two is the one that is blanked off if you've done the DV relocation thing.

I do have a bit of a Forge fetish - maybe it's all that black rubber :roll: - so I suspect I'll be fitting at least one of these when they're out. Well done for doing what I didn't and letting the Forum know. :)

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Forge do have loads of hoses under development for our 225's at teh min, I cant say much bar I know what car they are being tested on :lol:

·
Registered
7,709 Posts
Bikerz said:
Forge do have loads of hoses under development for our 225's at teh min, I cant say much bar I know what car they are being tested on :lol:
Ya can tell little old me !!!!

after all i've given you and forge a heads up on the actuator :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Prototypes are made and in my garage, thats about it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.