Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , A customer of mine who has just registered on here cannot log on. Its saying his account is not verified. Log in name is bobott. Can anyone point us in the right direction please.

Regards

Neil

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,560 Posts
Hi Neilc, This Mod hasn't got that facility so I have PM'd John-H.
Hoggy. :D

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,560 Posts
Hi Neilc & bobott, John-H has sorted so should be O.K to logon now.

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Hoggy said:
Hi John, Thanks for sorting. :p
Hoggy, you are the main moderator on here each day and you don't even have the basic ability to check a users credentials and or re-send activation????

sorry but i find Hoggy one of the most loyal and trusted guys on here......you made him mod now give him some bloody tools to do the job properly fsssssssssssssss or does it have to be a TTOC comittee member only??

·
Registered
26,074 Posts
Gazzer said:
Hoggy said:
Hoggy, you are the main moderator on here each day and you don't even have the basic ability to check a users credentials and or re-send activation????

sorry but i find Hoggy one of the most loyal and trusted guys on here......you made him mod now give him some bloody tools to do the job properly fsssssssssssssss or does it have to be a TTOC comittee member only??
I only have access to change groups for people as that really requires access to the back end of the TTOC shop to verify details which only Nick and I have .

·
Administrator
96,560 Posts
Gazzer said:
Hoggy said:

Hi Gazzer, Thanks for your support, I may be on TTF the most, but it doesn't mean I am the Main mod.
I only have limited authorisation, otherwise I wouldn't have time to clean my cars. :p, but I always try to help,time allowed.

·
Registered
19,084 Posts
Wallsendmag said:
Gazzer said:
Hoggy said:

I only have access to change groups for people as that really requires access to the back end of the TTOC shop to verify details which only Nick and I have .
so this is the TTf and all main access and accounts are controlled by the TTOC?...i am a ttoc fully paid up member but fail to see why AND how the TTOC has so much power and control in this forum!!!

·
Administrator
96,560 Posts
SimonD said:
Hi - my sub was paid a couple of weeks ago, you have sent me the magazine, stickers, etc., but I still can't log on to the Market section. Could someone please action for me?
Thanks.
Hi Simon, You have your banner displayed, but have you posted in this link ? click link & post. Hopefully Admin will do the rest.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=257444

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.