Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

Just signed up for TToc looking forward to getting involved in meets and discussions.

Just got my car booked into getting h&r springs fitted,any thoughts.

Was tempted with the weitec coilovers but they seem a lot of hassle.

Thanks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,666 Posts
Hi, welcome to the forum. The springs aren't going to take the car down as low as coilovers would and the H&R ones aren't particularly low but at least you'll be ok with the speed bumps. I had the H&R's on my car (with an uprated damper) and i really liked the ride. Quality wise you can't do much better!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,704 Posts
Welcome along to the forum , whereabouts in North Norfolk then ? I live in Cromer :)

Keep an eye out for local East Anglia TT meets in the events section which I organise on a regular basis just outside Norwich.

Neil
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
neilc said:
Welcome along to the forum , whereabouts in North Norfolk then ? I live in Cromer :)

Keep an eye out for local East Anglia TT meets in the events section which I organise on a regular basis just outside Norwich.

Neil
Hi there, live in Aldborough, so not far, lived in Sheringham before that

Looking forward to some meets etc
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Neil, yeah hope so will keep an eye on the events.

Will you be going to the Audi international show on 13 October?

Got my car booked in Friday to get h&r springs fitted and new front and rear shocks (0EM) and rear anti roll bar.

Car recently has been costing me a bit, Nearly as bad as my landrover. Lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,704 Posts
fredwa said:
Hi Neil, yeah hope so will keep an eye on the events.

Will you be going to the Audi international show on 13 October?

Got my car booked in Friday to get h&r springs fitted and new front and rear shocks (0EM) and rear anti roll bar.

Car recently has been costing me a bit, Nearly as bad as my landrover. Lol
Yes I will have a trade stand at ADI this year , so will see you there.

Who is doing the work for you ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok cool really looking forward to that.will defo say hi

Taking it to the a TT shop, I know but of a trek but hear some good things, wanted to take it Tina specialist, as been havin some noise issues as well.

Would have liked somewhere much closer really

Freddie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,704 Posts
fredwa said:
Hi Neil,

What suspension set up do you have currently on your TT?
If you don't mind me asking
I have Bilstein Pss Coilovers , Forge rear tie bars , H&R anti roll bars and defcon bushes. Basically everything :lol:

fredwa said:
Ok cool really looking forward to that.will defo say hi

Taking it to the a TT shop, I know but of a trek but hear some good things, wanted to take it Tina specialist, as been havin some noise issues as well.

Would have liked somewhere much closer really

Freddie
Well the TT shop will look after you no doubt , they have done all the work on my V6. Ask for a Neil Crayford discount and it will induce a wry smile :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah sounds as though you have the lot. Look forward to seeing it some time.

Glad to hear they will be good, and worth the travel.

Been thinking about what to do with suspension all day, starting to stress me out a little, think going to settle with springs at mo. just I don't think will drop it much at all probable only 10mm max

Will mention you name lol...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
83,936 Posts
Welcome :p
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top