Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so i was given demo car misano red TT 2.0 tfsi black edition for 2 days and i fell in-love with it so iv decided i want one.

the thing is i want a tts and Audi don't do i misano red so im going to have to get the exclusive paint option which cost £1700

Before i place my order can someone please talk me out of it please :)

also is there any option you all recommend i get?

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Do it, best colour.
Get them to do the colour for free as a discount :p

Samoa is an option now - im tempted to order another one so i can get this colour.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,342 Posts
Hi Blacknerd, Welcome to the TTF.Talk you out of a RED TT ?? Never ever ever . :lol: :wink:
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Hoggy said:
Hi Blacknerd, Welcome to the TTF.Talk you out of a RED TT ?? Never ever ever . :lol: :wink:
The red paint pot is of course not just limited to 'Misano' it is also available in 'Volcano' but far be it from me to extol the virtues of an alternative (and frankly stunning) take on the colour red!!! :p :p :wink:

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
I'd have to agree with you, Misano would get my vote for the reds.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,342 Posts
Blacknerd said:
Any suggestions on the interior for a red car? I was thinking plane black leather
Hi, Light grey for me. Red & Grey. 8)

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Toshiba said:
I'd have to agree with you, Misano would get my vote for the reds.
I agree as Volcano isn't really red in my book!! :lol: :wink:
i just personally think the volcano is....., its just not my thing.
Same as Garnet, just doesn't work for me.

BUT its whatever you want, takes black, i really don't think it suits the TT at all - but plenty like it (fools) :lol:
If i was ordering now, id be going Samoa without a doubt.

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Toshiba said:

BUT its whatever you want, takes black, i really don't think it suits the TT at all - but plenty like it (fools) :lol:
Fair enough, although everyone that I have shown the car to has complimented it first and foremost on the colour. Maybe they didn't want to hurt my feelings!! :p :wink:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
35mphspeedlimit said:
Toshiba said:

Fair enough, although everyone that I have shown the car to has complimented it first and foremost on the colour. Maybe they didn't want to hurt my feelings!! :p :wink:
Red really suits the TTs sporty lines - so i'm sure they are being sincere.
BR vs MR - had both and loved them both.
Red is REALLY hard to photo and be representative of the true colour.

BR is a really deep strong red and with the wet look polish is stunning
MR is a pearl effect and comes alive in the sun.

Really wish i didnt get the R8 in black...

:p

·
Registered
9 Posts
Misano red finally offered for US TT and TTS. Got my 2012 last month and love the colour. It's amazing how much more attention it gets (for better or worse) compared to my previous Meteor, Dolomite & Aviator grey TTs.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi :)

I bought my 08 TT in Brilliant Red and it looks stunning, get loads of looks and stares when it's clean and polished. :p

As for the colour of the interior, be brave as you will have to live with the colour choice for a couple of years, mine is Luxor beige and it really (IMO) suits the car, might need a bit more TLC to keep it looking good.
Silver would be my second choice colour. Misano red is a lovely colour. Pity the dropped the Brilliant Red!?

Whatever you decide you will love the car.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts