Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone looking for a new Spoiler to go onto my Tts what do you think of this one it’s carbon my car is white too so it’s that one or , is it best to buy Rs Style in fibreglass and spay it white

Hood Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design
Car Land vehicle Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Photograph

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That’s the problem with a carbon one , not the best to sand down , unlike the old Fibreglass lol , I am in two minds carbon would look good and trying to match paint, so saving in one way but risk in the other , thank you for Replying back
Regards
Simon

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think that looks really smart
We I have just placed the order for it , will let everyone know how this ends up , Delivery is not till October, plus I have placed an order for Front Diffuser Splitter Maxton Design Gloss Black ABS for Audi TT S Mk2 (8J) , see how things go , thinking of getting the SIDE SKIRTS ADD-ON DIFFUSERS FOR AUDI TT S MK2 (8J) (2008-2014) but will not order till after the spoiler
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

White Product Hood Automotive lighting Font

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi yes went for the carbon one so fingers crossed all will look good and should fit ok , will keep you posted
Regards
Simon

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also tryed some wheels on last night don’t look to bad but would need to replace the front Tyres with 225 as they 235 at the moment on the black one
Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dam , I did not think about that I just put the Jack under ????? Unfortunately at the grand old age of 52 and about the same if not more with cars think I know how to find a Jack point 😂😂😂 no one of the young ones , even I act like one 👍🏻👍🏻

1 - 7 of 7 Posts