Just got this today
New strut brace ready to be fitted at the weekend

I will post some photos when I come to fit it

Cheers

Phil :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Takes some playing around with the wiring loom harness from the ECU which you need to be very careful about. Also you will find getting the wiper blades off can be a bit of a ball ache so pre soak the bolts in a penetrating fluid overnight. :)

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Will this really achieve a lot? The standard structure between the strut tops seems pretty massive.

PS Just asking, not dissing. :)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol

Sorry photo from iPad so not that good also the carpet not that bad lol
Mckenzie thanks for the heads up I have ordered a wiper removal tool so hope will not be to bad.
As for me fitting it, I am doing ADI in October and hope will be on the track , just another thing to help with the day .
Red stuff pads being fitted at the week end to .

Phil :)

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Sounds like your prepared then :) I had to go out and buy wiper tool as mine were well bonded on, found a bit of wd40 helped break the seal.

In regards to the outcome I imagine you will find the front is slightly sharper and more responsive to turn in. For the money it's a worth while mod I reckon.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers mate

Yes hope they are not to bad to come off.
As for the strut brace When I had my cosworth I had one fitted so did a friend of mine.
He had some one go into is wing the brace stop the inner arch being push on to the turbo and engine
Every thing worked out ok and he got it all fixed but the body shop said with out it the car could of been a lot worse

Just though it may help if that happened to my tt

Phil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts