Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all :)

I have been wanting a TT for a while and finally bit the bullet. I have just traded in my battered and bruised 54 plate C max 1.8 in p/x on a 54 plate TT Quattro 225 in Glacier blue, black leather interior, the tax is slightly more (190 for the cmax to 270 for the TT), Insurance slightly more but MPG only a little less as the 1.8 ford was crap for economy. I got it for 4k after trade in which I though was decent and includes a 12 month RAC warranty.

full audi service history to 90k, 94k on the clock, just awaiting full printout of actual service specifics for cambelt etc and thanks to the forum for that as I used this place for a bit of research 1st.

Its just having a mini service, MOT etc and feedback r.e the cambelt/water pump and I am picking it up next Friday, cant wait :)

Oh yeah, I have just turned 40 last year, given up the cigs last week so this is a treat for myself now the kids are almost grown up so this is my mid life crisis treat... on a budget

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
Welcome great colour choice you don't see many Glacier TTs

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks,

soz mods, should have put this in the new members forum, feel free to move if needs be.

I would have preferred red (being an LFC fan) but this is a decent 2nd best.

Just found theres a TTshop not far away aswell (Kempston) for servicing etc and decent prices so even more of a winner. Shame about the crappy tape deck though. I think that might be the 1st change (of many) :twisted:

·
Registered
83,928 Posts
G1BB0 said:
thanks,

soz mods, should have put this in the new members forum, feel free to move if needs be.

I would have preferred red (being an LFC fan) but this is a decent 2nd best.

Just found theres a TTshop not far away aswell (Kempston) for servicing etc and decent prices so even more of a winner. Shame about the crappy tape deck though. I think that might be the 1st change (of many) :twisted:
Well the mods took your advice :lol:
You can get an OEM single CD unit just make sure you get the correct one for the TT not all of them fit and some that do fit don't have pop out buttons

1 - 8 of 8 Posts