Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all.

Put a deposit on a silver 3.2 stronic today. Extended red leater and bose. It's got 18" turbines on at the mo but im after some 19" rs4s. Anyone know a good place to get them? I'm guessing genuine ones will be mega pricey?

has anyone replaced their interior/any exterior bulbs with leds? where is a good place to get some that won't cause errors?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Yes, welcome to the forum. I hope you'll enjoy your new motor.

Re LED lights there have been many posts on this subject. Have a go with the search function. Best way to find out loads.

·
Registered
8,416 Posts
Foxstermus said:
Evening all.
Put a deposit on a silver 3.2 stronic today. Extended red leater and bose. It's got 18" turbines on at the mo but im after some 19" rs4s. Anyone know a good place to get them? I'm guessing genuine ones will be mega pricey?
Hi, sounds like you're getting a nice car. The best to place to get cheap genuie wheels I've found is German eBay. Do a search in eBay.co.uk using the terms "Audi original felgen et52" or just "Audi felgen et52" with worldwide search ticked and search description ticked and you'll get all the wheels from Germany that they will send to the UK.

Foxstermus said:
has anyone replaced their interior/any exterior bulbs with leds? where is a good place to get some that won't cause errors?
If you want to do it correctly, search out a thread by Gizmo68 which shows how to retrofit the whole LED Interior pack. If you just want to swap out the bulbs for LEDs, then just buy the equivalent as they don't throw errors on the interior. Also, as your car is pre-MY2010' it probably won't throw errors if you use the "error free CANBus" LEDs from eBay.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.