Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello just bought my first tt today its the 180 bhp in amulet red with red leather interior very pleased with it so far altho i dont have dis which i didnt realise does anybody know if this can be fitted as an extra and how much it costs ? im also looking for some parts and how much they cost ive joined the tt owners club so i can get my discount at my local audi garage, the parts im after are the silver cap that is on the door next to the window switch and the part that is located next to the handbrake which has the central locking switch on it hope someone can help me out with these,id also like to know if when the radio is in safe mode how long dose it take to clear so u can re eneter the code? thanks alot.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Danny best place to try for parts is TTspares AKA ttjay on the forum. send him a message and see if hes got those parts in stock.

Oh and welcome to the forum - dont forget to join the TTOC if you havent already done so.

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,581 Posts
Danny Wrote,id also like to know if when the radio is in safe mode how long dose it take to clear so u can re eneter the code? thanks alot.

The "concert" system states after 2 unsuccessful attempts, it must be left for 1 hour with key in ign & radio switched on, before another attempt.
Hoggy

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
96,581 Posts
Hi Danny, it says after 1 hour the "safe" should disappear allowing code to be re-entered. Have you re-entered code & "safe" has reapeared.If so code must be wrong.
Hoggy.

·
Super Moderator
8,678 Posts
Danny G said:
hope so if there are any members in middlesbrough get in contact with me also.
hi and welcome

TT's!!! common as muck in the north east now :wink:

·
Administrator
96,581 Posts
Danny G said:
no i havent just left keys in igntion and safe mode has never gone off
Hi Danny, If you haven't left keys in ign & radio switched on (as per my post) then thats why "safe" hasn't disappeared & you can't re-enter code.
Hoggy

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Ikon66 said:
Danny G said:
hi and welcome

agreed . two a penny up here

·
Registered
84,236 Posts
Ikon66 said:
Danny G said:
hi and welcome

Sorry Middlesbrough is a bit far for me I am in Hartlepool :p

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
got my car back today as the manual states that u hold tp and rds thats what i did and it didnt work they informed me its not its scan and rds which worked first time i now have music lol apparently theres an udated manual ive got the older manual hmm thanks for all the help tho lads.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.