Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, Im a new member to the site and already I'm loving being on here. Just purchased my first TT its the 1.8t 225bhp in black and after owning a z3 I must say the TT is in a completely different class than the z3, you can clearly tell just when sitting in the TT that Audi have put alot of thought into the design of this car. I will upload some pics over the next few days as at the minute the car is standard but I have my first few mods on order including German pressed plates, xenon reg bulbs, a bling kit from stevied and some black/alluminium alloys so I will post pics as they are fitted.

The knowledge and experiences of owning a TT that people are willing to share to other owners on here is truly invaluable and its nice to feel part of a group of real enthusiasts. I want to really make a go at this car and want to get stuck in and keep it looking as good as I can so please if you could recommend any subtle modifications that improve the look of the TT keep me informed. Im also planning a remap over the next month or so.

Thanks everyone

·
Registered
84,234 Posts

·
Registered
84,234 Posts
Callum_TT225 said:
Cheers Yellow, Ive had a read baout that wak box mod and it looks pretty good what are the results like?
A better sound from the car is the best result :twisted:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice choice in colour :wink:

The V6 valance is a popular mod on here, personally I think it looks better on different colours to black, just my 2p, but everyone is different

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yh i agree with you forest they do look good on other colours but I have seen the honeycomb ones at a good price and I'm tempted but still not sure until I have actually seen one on a black TT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.