Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and Gals,

thought only polite to introduce myself.

i have a 51reg 225 that's had a jabba map and slight induction mods. i've had the car for around about 8 weeks and its one of the best cars i've ever had :D

she is currently in the tt shop having a complete clutch makeover and extensive cambelt service so i feel a little bit lost without her! the previous owner (my uncle!) had the mapping and other bits done there so i thought a good choice to take it back there.

what a facility that is hey, heaven for a tt owner but hell for my wallet!

anybody had clutch works or cambelt done by these guys? i've heard lots of good thing so hoping i've made the right choice!

anyhow, great forum you have here, keep up the good work mods 8)

Chris

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
chris51 said:
Hi guys and Gals,

thought only polite to introduce myself.

i have a 51reg 225 that's had a jabba map and slight induction mods. i've had the car for around about 8 weeks and its one of the best cars i've ever had :D

she is currently in the tt shop having a complete clutch makeover and extensive cambelt service so i feel a little bit lost without her! the previous owner (my uncle!) had the mapping and other bits done there so i thought a good choice to take it back there.

what a facility that is hey, heaven for a tt owner but hell for my wallet!

anybody had clutch works or cambelt done by these guys? i've heard lots of good thing so hoping i've made the right choice!

Welcome mate :p you can't really go wrong if you kept going to the TT shop there fantastic, just hurts the wallet when it is in there :)

·
Registered
84,230 Posts
welcome :p

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for your messages guys :)

there will be pics for sure once she is back (Saturday hopefully)

Very impressed with the way TTS have kept in constant contact with how works are progressing and any other issues they are finding, i will definatley be spending a few quid with these guys :D

have a good weekend all 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.