Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, just bought a 2010 White TT and after reading for a while decided to introduce myself after lurking for ages.
Ive come from a 120d M sport which I P.EXD for the TT.

To say I'm impressed is an understatement :D

Cars got 30k on it and I will rack up the miles fairly quickly in my Job (Ive done 400 since Thursday night).

·
Administrator
2001 Amulet Red 225 coupe.Owned from new as well as a Nurburg VXR & an XR3, all from new.
95,355 Posts
Hi sline, Welcome to the TTF.
Hoggy. :D

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Welcome sline. I am a technophobe too but if you have a Blackberry its easy to take photos and e-mail to your computer. You then need to use office microsoft picture manager to edit pictures (compress picture) to allow it to be posted on the Forum. Once saved in your pictures you can use the 'browse' function to select your photo for attaching to a post! :lol:

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Welcome :p don't get in here much myself :lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
Welcome :p don't get in here much myself :lol:
Your next post needs to be epic yellow as you will be reaching yet another milestone!!!!! :p :eek:

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
SLINETDi said:
Thanks for the welcome everyone
Still no idea how to post photos tho
You can't post pics stored on your PC they need to be hosted on a remote site. The easiest thing to do is open a FlickR account (it's free) Once you've done that you just copy a bit of code from FLickR which relates to youir image, post it in the thread here and the job's done.

The advantage of this method is that you get a reduced size image appearing in your thread here but if people click on the image they can see a much larger version of it- like so.....

side by tonky8203, on Flickr

Here's another example where the poic uploaded to FlickR is a bit bigger.

IMG_0292 1 by tonky8203, on Flickr

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
you can attach them like this...

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts