Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Ive just turned 20 and have just Part exchanged my beloved first car (Corsa C, heavily modified [tastefully might i add, not chavvy or 'pimped' in anyway] for a 2002 audi tt 225 quattro, in Kingfisher blue, It came with 18" bbs alloys already on it, 3" round stainless steel backbox, k&n induction kit, Forge DV (atmosphere :( )

Had a few problems with oil pressure light as soon as i bought it but luckily my mate is a senior tech at Audi Birmingham and changed strainer, oil pump, flushed engine and also put me a new powersteering suction pipe on as that was corroded... whilst he was doing this he found a small oil leak from the oil return pipe gasket, so he did that for me aswell whilst he was there LOL (Top mate)

Now looking to make the car my own firstly by removing the horrible atmosphere DV and replacing with a forge 007p diverter valve, with the aim to then get AmD remap and front mount intercooler...

Starting tomorrow the basics will begin such as painting calipers, debadging the rear TT, window tints, getting the wheels refurbed and sand blasted ready for a possible design i may have but thats secret for now... so yeah lol

Sorry for the essay but basically just looking to get involved on here and any comments or suggested easy mods to be getting on with would be greatly appreciated... will upload pics as soon as i work out this forum and under the correct section LOL

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Welcome :p great colour choice

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the welcoming messages guys and girls :)

Any standard mods that people do straight away that are simple or just smart?? like on my old corsa straight away it was de rubstrip, debadge, colourcode etc Do people often go for parts of the V6? grills spoilers etc?

·
Registered
846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Right then got some pictures now...

This is how i bought the car :)

And next to my moms mk2 TT

Then few pics of the parts i had to fit to fix powersteering leak and oil pressure problem and oil leak from back of turbo onto transfer box...

Parts...

oil on transfer box...

clogged up strainer...

turbo pipes off etc ...

Instagram of car ATM

Finally plans for the next few days... (photoshopped)

Top or bottom???? (Gloss black alloy refurb, yellow calipers, tinted windows, smoked rear lights)

Thanks guys :) and many more updates to come :) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts