Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, ive been visiting this site for a few months now, so its about time i said hi. :D

Just like to say ive no problems at all in the last few months, well apart from the dashpod, dv, maf, arb bushes, two puntchers, 2 bents alloys and no more esp...... :roll:

Chris

Heres a few pics (taken with a camera phone),

With the new wheels,

This is what the TT replaced,

·
Registered
292 Posts
Welcome.

Nice car - like the new alloys :p :p , Would drop it though, looks quite high. Big difference from the Freelander :lol:

Youve already moding bug then :p :p

Dont forget to join the TTOC

·
Registered
695 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice looking car.

They are certainly an informative and friendly bunch on here which is lucky as every time I drive the TT I get a problem and get an answer within minutes on here.

I've had mine for about a month and I've had to get a new cambelt and pump. The airbag light has come on and the battery has died. Oh and the wife kerbed the rear n/s alloy!!

When people said that the TT was an involving car I didn't think they meant while its parked on the drive getting repaired :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TT51MON, Wild Woods thanks for the welcome and thanks for the comments. I know what you mean about being informative,
most of my questions/troubles have been sorted by all you guys and i didnt even have to ask :lol:.

Mine had the cambelt and pump done when i bought it, so theres 1 less thing to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.