Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Collecting my new TTRS tomorrow, I know as an adult I should be calm and all that but Im so excited, ive been counting the days this week.

Last night I was bouncing up and down. God knows what I'll be like tonight.

Im like a big kid waiting for christmas
[smiley=cheers.gif] [smiley=deal2.gif] [smiley=crowngrin.gif] [smiley=devil.gif] [smiley=dizzy2.gif] [smiley=drummer.gif] [smiley=elf.gif] [smiley=elvis.gif] [smiley=end.gif] [smiley=freak.gif] [smiley=guitarist.gif] 8) :-D

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Woop woop happy days [smiley=mexicanwave.gif]
I took a new RS for a drive a couple of months back and it was fantastic... pleased for you matey [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah im still awake, just about to crack open some pre celebration beers.

My girlfriend is going away tomorrow and she asked my why I seem so happy tonight. I dont think she understands. I think I lost some brownie points when I said that Im sad that my baby is going away but not too sad as I will have a new baby a few hours later when I get my car :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
Sod being an Adult - you get out there and enjoy it! However, you could at least tell us what colour you have chosen? :?: :p

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ahh its not new, just new to me so I couldnt choose colour.

Its phantom black, not my ideal colour as I hate cleaning cars but it has the MTM 472 bhp converion done plus some other goodies so I went for it.

Its a 150 mile trip down the motorway to get there. I think im going to tell the sat nav to ignore motorways for the drive home 8)

Ill get some pics up as soon as I can but I plan on driving till I can drive no more tomorrow hehe

Audi better not mess up my handover or Ill be [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif] I have no faith in them.

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
150 mile trip home is a bonus, will give you plenty of time to get to know the car. Hope the Nav finds some nice roads for you.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Lucky bar steward :roll:

:p :p :p :p

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SNY said:
Am i right in thinking you travelled to Northampton today? :roll:
[smiley=thumbsup.gif]

Just got back and I love the car, much better than my old TTRS. I actually like the colour now too. I wasnt sure at first but in the sun, all nice and clean it looks great. I like the contrast of the phantom black and the silver mirrors etc. Looks better than my old suzuka grey one.

I also like the non recaro seats. Maybe my old ones were sat out. But this car has some light grey/cream electric normal ones and I swear they give better support.

Now to get it polished up and detailed then I'll get some pics up.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.