Audi TT Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Audi TT 2.0 BWA 2008
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I followed the procedure for the Basic Settings of DSG. Nothing happened. Noise still there.
I think that other checks could be:
  • Engine mounts
  • Left and right axles
  • Dual Mass Flywheel
  • Clutches
  • Mechatronic

The guy from evosoft suggests to check the abs sensors (whether they measure the same speed). I can’t understand how this would be a problem.

Noise is like the noises while doing basic settings to the DSG.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
The abs test is a good lead. Let me explain: abs sensors speed measurements are used as input for engine and dsg gear changes. If an abs sensor is nicked you will have gear changing issues too. I did the test. You need vcds. Vcds reading of abs sensor will be interrupted at a certain speed, maybe around 10kl/h. But is you get the same reading on the four sensors bellow 10 km/h you’re good. I don’t think it’s your issue here but you never rule anything out until you confirm with a test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Audi TT 2.0 BWA 2008
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
I logged the abs speed sensors.
I don't know what is acceptable, but it seems that the differences are unimportant.
Here's the log LOG-03-01F.CSV

·
Registered
Audi TT 2.0 BWA 2008
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Good find there. Just remember your dsg (the one on the bwa engine) is the dq250.
On mine there is a slight second to 1 clunk but it has always been there. The one I fixed in my thread is 3 to 2 sometimes. I will keep this fork solution in mind if ever I decide to open mine or take it to a shop.
Please le us know how it goes if you ever fix it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 27 of 27 Posts