Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
26,074 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So because Mal can't get to the usual meets we are having an additional meet at

The Briar Dene
71 The Links
Whitley Bay NE26 1UE

Might be easier to get to for those of you who haven't been to one of our usual meets. Aim to be ther for about 7:30
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
wallsendmag said:
So because Mal can't get to the usual meets we are having an additional meet at

The Briar Dene
71 The Links
Whitley Bay NE26 1UE

Might be easier to get to for those of you who haven't been to one of our usual meets. Aim to be ther for about 7:30
Can't do that, it's my 40th :oops:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
Thanhs andrew, can make this one. :D Hope a few more can make it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84,370 Posts
mav696 said:
wallsendmag said:
So because Mal can't get to the usual meets we are having an additional meet at

The Briar Dene
71 The Links
Whitley Bay NE26 1UE

Might be easier to get to for those of you who haven't been to one of our usual meets. Aim to be ther for about 7:30
Can't do that, it's my 40th :oops:
You old git :wink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
832 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
mav696 said:
wallsendmag said:
So because Mal can't get to the usual meets we are having an additional meet at

The Briar Dene
71 The Links
Whitley Bay NE26 1UE

Might be easier to get to for those of you who haven't been to one of our usual meets. Aim to be ther for about 7:30
Can't do that, it's my 40th :oops:
You old git :wink:
Glass houses and stones come to mind. :roll:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
salty said:
I,ll be there to lower the tone cheers salty
Hope you can make it mate, shame you can't tim. Hope you have a good day. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
Any one else coming to this ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,514 Posts
me and the girlfriend will try and make this aswell as the NE meet on the 14th aslong as work permits :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
sorry guys but I'm away in the lakes and don't get back till next wed afternoon so ill unpack, cut some new vinyl graphics and head out to the meet and see you there for a tasty feed and a good banter. Shame I'm missing it as it was just round the corner!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
Not long for this now, hope the weather stays nice. 8)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,498 Posts
wallsendmag said:
malstt said:
Not long for this now, hope the weather stays nice. 8)
Thought you were going to say you couldn't make it :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Cheers andrew, see you there tomorrow. :)
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top