Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people,

Just curious if there are any TT owners in the north east ( Teeside, Wearside, Durham areas )

Curious if anyone close that has a TT possibly have a look drive of mine and see your thoughts on the ride.

Or any garages anyone in the area that people have had good experiences with?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,049 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you're in Stockton/Middlesbrough area then as above Elite is the place to go. I've used Phil since getting my TT and he's always been absolutely spot on.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

Im in the Durham area myself, so Stockton isn't to far.

So just curious, if any of you guys that are close to me. Possibly have a drive of my car and see what you think compared to your own?

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
angliaguyuk said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the replies.

Im in the Durham area myself, so Stockton isn't to far.

So just curious, if any of you guys that are close to me. Possibly have a drive of my car and see what you think compared to your own?
Near Durham myself! I asked nearly exactly the same question... Nice to hear of a local!

·
Registered
83,840 Posts
alistair.carr said:
If you're in Stockton/Middlesbrough area then as above Elite is the place to go. I've used Phil since getting my TT and he's always been absolutely spot on.
Another vote for Phill and Elite been using him for over 10 years on both TTs a mk 4 Golf anni and mk6 Golf R

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I'm with Phil on Thursday funnily enough. to service my Haldex, he certainly knows his stuff. Recommended.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts