Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After consulting with a fellow NI member it was suggested that another run was in order.
Sooooooooooo how does Sunday 6th April grab you?
Meeting spot can be arranged in due course but for now the date needs to be agreed :p

Sam
Ken
Jim
Pete
Pat
Steve

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sun 6th April sounds ok to to me .. I will need to check wif werk diary but all being well I will be there .. where ? The Mournes ? Silent Valley etc ..

Oh ! got my TTOC membership thro today (finally after paying two months ago) Member Number 1415 :p

Silver TT225 Miltec stainless steel non resonated exhaust, Miltec Hi Flow CAT, KN Air Filter, Body Kit.

Jim

·
Registered
498 Posts
No show without Punch! Count me in Sam......

Will I need my bucket and spade? :wink:

8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
:?:

Guys may I ask for a wee bit of advice if you don't mind .. I have been reading a fair bit about Diverter Valves and in particular the FORGE FMCL007P RECIRCULATING DUMP VALVE, I am thinking of fitting one.

When I did had the KN Induction kit fitted picked the car up to find a loud whooshing sound (dunno why I was surprised but I was) anyway .. I am used to that now and was wondering would the Forge DV make even more whooshy sounds ? I see one or two of ya have already fitted these ..

What difference (if any) did you get after fitting ..

Jim

·
Registered
196 Posts
hi jim the forge valve is meant to give you better throttle response & help maintain boost better,i fitted mine shortly after my remap but the original audi valve failed.Doesnt really make it any louder as such,my car is fitted with the neuspeed p-flow induction kit & sounds very loud :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
thanks for the rapid response Ken . the KN Induction is quite noisy too but now that I am used to it I actually think it is a quite nice sound :) I am hoping the Forge DV would do as you say, improve throttle response and maintain turbo spin / boost a bit better too.

Jim

·
Registered
643 Posts
Lads,

Wont be able to make this meet. I'm in London for the weekend, supporting Munster in their quest for a second Heineken Cup win.

Enjoy it.

Dec

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Declan enjoy London.

GARY would be good to see as you at this one, as you have been a no shower at the last couple, also with your recent upgrade I would like a look at that and also maybe a little go, pleeeeeaaaase :-*

·
Registered
425 Posts
sniper-sam said:
Declan enjoy London.

GARY would be good to see as you at this one, as you have been a no shower at the last couple, also with your recent upgrade I would like a look at that and also maybe a little go, pleeeeeaaaase :-*
LOL!!, if the car is back I'll deffo be there!! :wink: , depends on how many miles I clock up before hand!

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I'm in Fuerteventura that weekend - I'm jinxed on the run dates! :roll:

I am collecting the S5 on Monday 7th tho, so that will be a nice substitute ! 8)

·
Registered
498 Posts
AidenL said:

I am collecting the S5 on Monday 7th tho, so that will be a nice substitute ! 8)
So Aiden, you will get to a meet sometime!...., are you replacing the TT with an S5?

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
StevieMac said:
AidenL said:

So Aiden, you will get to a meet sometime!...., are you replacing the TT with an S5?
Nope, S5 is for me, Denise is keeping the TT :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.