Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning All,

does it make sense to keep using the dealer (and paying their prices) when a car's 10 years
old? The Audi stamp in the service record is nice, but we all know it isn't cheap.

Mine has FASH from new and is booked into Audi for MOT in September but I'm thinking that after
that, I should consider a decent local indy if there is one.

So, any recommendations for a good Norwich indy please or am I better off staying put?

Thanks,
Phil.

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
yelrampfishing said:
Morning All,

does it make sense to keep using the dealer (and paying their prices) when a car's 10 years
old? The Audi stamp in the service record is nice, but we all know it isn't cheap.

Mine has FASH from new and is booked into Audi for MOT in September but I'm thinking that after
that, I should consider a decent local indy if there is one.

So, any recommendations for a good Norwich indy please or am I better off staying put?

Thanks,
Phil.
Hi Phil , I use Yelverton garage for all my car sales prep work on the Norwich to Lowestoft road 01508 492758 ask for Richard and tell him I sent you. Good guys :)

P.s If you around for the next local meet be good to see you. See events section for details.

Neil

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Mark, I'll probably give them a look as both yourself and Neil have recommended
them. I'm still undecided as to whether I'll stop using the dealer after MOT in September.

On a side-note, has anyone got any experience of Das Auto in Thorpe-St. Andrew?
The website gives a good impression (FWIW):

http://www.dasautonorwich.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts