Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've used the normal 6 or 8 LED festoon bulbs normally metioned on here for number plate LED's.

Just seen these, anyone using them??

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
Mine are so much better than the normal bulb version I previously had... crisp white

Got them off E Bay but seller has nothing listed at mo so have no link

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info at £10.00 for a set may just give them a go...

Jay

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Yes I've seen those before - sold my Aceparts too. Someone I know ran them for a year before they stopped working.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Naresh said:
Yes I've seen those before - sold my Aceparts too. Someone I know ran them for a year before they stopped working.
Had the very same lasted about a year and then blown, i even tried adding a resistor into the equation but that didnt help

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gadgetboy38 said:
Naresh said:
Had the very same lasted about a year and then blown, i even tried adding a resistor into the equation but that didnt help
Looks like I'm gonna have to get busy and make some like you have....thanks for the list of parts.

If you hear a large bang and a mushroom cloud of smoke in the directin of Kent, its only me :p

thanks
Jay

·
Super Moderator
24,444 Posts
gadgetboy38 said:
Naresh said:
Good to know I have six months left :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.