Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up, I have a few bits left over from my TTR which I will be bringing with me to Adams rolling road day - see here:

http://www.********.co.uk/ttforumbbs/vi ... p?t=109874

They're just odds and sods, I don't want much for them, just to clear the garage of them really. Picking them up from there will also save any postage. :wink:

Graham

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is a good event - you going? :roll: :wink:

I can't remember exactly but I do know there are a couple of door cards with some red LED's in the handle recess, centre vent gauges - boost and Volts with all the fittings (tubes, mounts etc) but can't remember the make, a red strut brace, a rear lamp - can't remember what side, some wheel spacers plus other stuff.

Graham

·
Registered
229 Posts
pm'd

·
Registered
6,711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had several PM's re the bits already so I'll post some pics up of some of the items tomorrow if I get time (decorating :evil: ) gauges, red strut brace, wheel spacers etc.

Graham

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Let me know if the red strut brace is still available i'm only in Kettering so can collect. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.