1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
yep, any day of the week :p

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
i right fancy the s4.cant afford the rs4.think they are beautiful cars and the rumble off the engine is awesome.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
I saw an Rs4 avant slammed on coilovers with a roof rack and HRE wheels and had a hard on for a week :lol: I just always thought they looked sweet in the avant. I would take a sedan but would prefer the Avant

G

·
Yes, me too if I could afford the purchase price and the running costs, but would also want the avant for some practicality with a kid. I have a 1:18 model red RS4 avant in my small model car collection.

Doug

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I would like one as well as my TTR :) My friend has just bought a P reg A4 avant in dark grey with roof rails, 18" black Merc rims and slammed on its arse = it looks the absolute tits and I have asked him for first refusal when he sells it which knowing him will be about 3 weeks:)

I would def have the Avant version as I think it looks better :)

Charlie

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
am i right in thinking the avant is the long arse version :? personally i think the normal saloon looks better.thats the jobbie i,d be having :p

·
Registered
5,665 Posts
Not unless I had a brood full of kids to haul around. A saloon with a v8 is still a saloon. :p

cheers

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
sorry daz but your wrong :roll: rs4 any day :)

·
Registered
15,685 Posts
TTQ2K2 said:
Not unless I had a brood full of kids to haul around. A saloon with a v8 is still a saloon. :p

cheers
:wink: :wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.