Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys. Wheres that offset calculator?

8 x 18" ET35. What options do I have on tyres and spacers?

I have a 16mm spacers, 5mm spacers and 20mm spacers.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sporty low, low enough to handle like a dream but not low enough to get "scene points" like teh lupo does :wink: :lol:

225 or 235 not decided yet
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,422 Posts
Bikerz said:
Ok guys. Wheres that offset calculator?

8 x 18" ET35. What options do I have on tyres and spacers?

I have a 16mm spacers, 5mm spacers and 20mm spacers.
Put the 16mm on the front and 20mm on the rear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol: Just realised Im a wally :roll:

No one can tell me as I have Porsche 6 pots and need to clear front brakes, hanece i have 20's at min. What is stock 18" RSTT wheel offset? Mines a rep i think as multi stud will it be same offset? Is it a rep? Or where RSTT wheels multi stud? 5x100 and 5x112 i think mine are looking at them
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,665 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cheers. Whats a stock RSTT or old RS4 wheel offset?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,422 Posts
Bikerz said:
:lol: Just realised Im a wally :roll:

No one can tell me as I have Porsche 6 pots and need to clear front brakes, hanece i have 20's at min.
Bikerz said:
What is stock 18" RSTT wheel offset? Mines a rep i think as multi stud will it be same offset? Is it a rep? Or where RSTT wheels multi stud? 5x100 and 5x112 i think mine are looking at them
OEM RSTT is an ET33

Reps are ET35

Put 25mm on the rear
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh I must have genuine RSTT then as mine fine flush with a 16mm :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah they are multi PCD. So reps then. I thourght this originally.
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top