Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am closer and closer from picking up my LHD TTS in the UK.
When order in France, the Audi alarm is optional on the TT and on the TTS. But on the TTS Audi France installs a GPS-tracking as standard (called IDSat, not installed at the factory).
I suppose no such tracking system is installed in the UK. Otherwise it would be in list of equipements in the TT catalog.
But the Audi alarm is not listed in the catalog neither in equipements nor in options (not clear enough for me to unterstand).

Can TTS owners tell me if the TTS comes with the Audi alarm as standard (the one with the switches on the door side) or any other alarm ?

·
Registered
561 Posts
comes with alarm as std,the tracker is an option fitted when you order new car

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
2 switches - one is for if the car is getting towed, mean you can alarm it without the alarm going off once its tilted
two is if you have kids/dog etc in the car, it will turn the interior sensors off.
If you open your door and look at the end where the reflector is, thats where they are.

·
Registered
472 Posts
sniper-sam said:
2 switches - one is for if the car is getting towed, mean you can alarm it without the alarm going off once its tilted
two is if you have kids/dog etc in the car, it will turn the interior sensors off.
If you open your door and look at the end where the reflector is, thats where they are.
We don't have the switches here in the US. I remember seeing them in a video of a woman reporter doing a story about the TT and they showed the switches and I went out to my car to see if I had them ....Nope not there! :roll:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.