Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need opinions on new front bumper. Currently have a single frame bumper made from fiberglass which is crap. Looks good from far but from close can see doesn't fit perfectly and paint doesn't stay on very well.
Now what I need is a bumper that will fit perfectly and look good from close.
I like the look of the single frame grill so been thinking about Rieger and PPI bumpers. Some pictures though what I've seen don't fit so right either. I am wondering if Rieger is such good quality eventhough it's made from plastic?
Best bet for good fitment would probably be an oem quattro sport bumper. Opinions please?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
V6RUL said:
OEM is the best fit but you won't hAve the big grille option.
I have a Rieger fitted and it's not to bad.
Steve
Looked at some pics of your car, does look alright. Very nice paintjob btw and love the wheels, what are they and specs?

·
Registered
12,754 Posts
My Rieger was a decent fit. Bodyshop took 5 weeks on the whole kit though. Fitment was crap at best and they worked very hard to get it to look good. We had to make some compromises on shut lines, but most wouldn't spot it. Not great for a kit that cost £1.5k

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hark said:
My Rieger was a decent fit. Bodyshop took 5 weeks on the whole kit though. Fitment was crap at best and they worked very hard to get it to look good. We had to make some compromises on shut lines, but most wouldn't spot it. Not great for a kit that cost £1.5k
That's really what I don't want to go through :lol: 90% sure already for ordering the QS bumper and probably the cupra r spoiler underneath.

·
Registered
83,929 Posts
JorgeTTCQ said:
Mark Davies said:
OEM QS/V6 bumper would be the one for me if you're after quality.
+1, I think it is one of the best options for the TT.

Cheers
+2 only option IMOP

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
FinTTq said:
V6RUL said:
OEM is the best fit but you won't have the big grille option.
I have a Rieger fitted and it's not to bad.
Steve
Looked at some pics of your car, does look alright. Very nice paintjob btw and love the wheels, what are they and specs?
They are staggered Schmidts 8x18 9x18 with custom powder coated centres.
Steve

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
YELLOW_TT said:
JorgeTTCQ said:
Mark Davies said:
OEM QS/V6 bumper would be the one for me if you're after quality.
+1, I think it is one of the best options for the TT.

Cheers
+2 only option IMOP
+3 laaaaavvvveeeee ittt!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts