1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
The fronts fine but the back looks far too high mate! id remove the spacer if it was me

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
yep , agree with above
the rear needs to come down :)

Mark

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
right, the rear spacers are coming out in the morning, beware all v maxx buyers, dont fit the oem rubber spacer.

·
Registered
3,461 Posts
Thats sits really high at the back! :? Take out the rubber and the adjuster if I were you, just leave the spring!

Just the rubber is really not gonna make that much difference!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Chris I have commented on your other thread, but that only had the rear pic. If that was me I would not be happy with the front either, that same effect could have been achieved with the APEX springs for a lot less money - can't you wind it down any further ?

Also if when you post pics from Photobucket you hover over the pic and then copy and paste the img code (the bottom of the 4 that appear) it will post the actual pic in the thread :)

Charlie

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers charlie, here is a quick update, took rear top mounts out now sits a bit lower, in fact i am happy with it now,has put the rear camber out now though, so do you think this now looks ok or should i lower the front a little?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.