Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I'm thinking of having flyeyes fitted and they have emailed these two options. What do you all think look's the best???

Cheers

Imola TT

·
Premium Member
5,820 Posts
Neither, I hate flyeyes with a passion

If you must, go for a spray tint

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
Dark red or the natural red they already are. The top photo looks like an explosion in a custard factory. Fine if you like custard I guess. Or explosions.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i knew ide get slated :roll: i was really looking at the black but i might just stick with the red :p

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ImolaTT said:
i knew ide get slated :roll: i was really looking at the black but i might just stick with the red :p
hi charlie yours was actually the photo they sent me as an example as well as mine :)

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
ImolaTT said:
ImolaTT said:
hi charlie yours was actually the photo they sent me as an example as well as mine :)
Really? had they blanked out my numberplate - they didn't ask me to use a pic of my car :?

Charlie

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
sTTranger said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats what you get for asking opinions :lol: :lol:

Im gettin stripes on mine but i aint asking no1 what they think for that exact reason :lol: :lol:
i know tt forum judge and jury and you nearly always get hung :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
84,370 Posts
Defo the smoked ones not the yellow

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Charlie said:
ImolaTT said:
ImolaTT said:
Really? had they blanked out my numberplate - they didn't ask me to use a pic of my car :?

Charlie
no thats how i knew it was you it was yours and is tt luk they sent as examples :eek:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Definitely stay standard. Smoked/tinted lights just look chavvy in my opinion.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Jen-TT said:
did u post the yellow ones as a joke? :?
yes you can always be guaranteed a laugh on here :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.