Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw a rather nice Bright Orange TT in swindon.... anyone from here..... must be a pretty rare colour !! and he waved back !! first one in a while !!

title edited for Seedyare

·
Registered
340 Posts
There's a few of us from Swindon on here but i've never seen an orange colour MK1 on the roads.

Should either change the topic to include "Swindon", so if they are on here they'll look, or post in the thread 'Spotted' here

I'll keep an eye out for you, Only seen N8FE P once though!

·
Registered
928 Posts
SeedyAre said:
There's a few of us from Swindon on here but i've never seen an orange colour MK1 on the roads.

Should either change the topic to include "Swindon", so if they are on here they'll look, or post in the thread 'Spotted' here

I'll keep an eye out for you, Only seen N8FE P once though!
Hello :) I've seen a white TT around Swindon so it must be you as they're pretty rare. Will keep an eye out for ya.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
V6 by a older guy? Hes on here and very friendley!
Im a Gloucestershire boy so close.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hiya matey..... was by fitness first and Renault right?? Have learn t that out of the ordinary TT'ers are more likely to wave !

Are you from these ere parts??

Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi yes I'm from the area, I have seen some quite nice MK1's lately. But never orange. I have been to a few Audi Dealers with it
and they have not seen any. I am told only 12 like mine in the UK out of the 50 produced.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts