Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got one of these fitted?. like the look of it and seems easy to fit. Would like to see some pics of any forum members who have got this fitted other than silver.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
if im right you have to cut your standard bumper and then i would of thought you have to smooth this one back on......i have seen pic's of it fitted and they look really nice 8)

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cheers t3rbo. nareshs car looks very nice as does the osir chin spoiler. when he says trimming down abit not sure if he is talking about the spoiler or the bumper :?

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Guys the bodyshop who fitted mine had a nightmare getting it to sit right and managed it after a lot of trial and error and trimming down of the CHIN SPOILER itself not the bumper. It's constructed of fibreglass and has more material on than is needed so slight modification is needed to get flush. If you do go for it make sure the bodyshop doesn't glue it to the wing otherwise your bumper will never come off if needs be.

It does fit over the top though, no cutting of OEM bumper required.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thankyou naresh thats the answer i was looking for. if i thought i had to cut the lower bumper i would not have bought it but as you say its the spoiler that needs some work to get it fit correct. thanks again for your help

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
acmurray said:
I have one fitted to my TT, it fitted perfectly with no trimming required. :)
I hadn't thought anyone else had one fitted - do you have any pictures of your install?

·
Registered
6,225 Posts

·
Registered
11,940 Posts
I also Sell OSIR and at a cheaper price PM me if your interested

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.