Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all just got my clear corners delivered today. So soon as I got home from work I thought I'd give one a go, got headlight apart sort of ok bit tricky and sticky but it came apart, got old orange cover out and fitted new clear on but what a crap fit bear in mind they arnt cheap they completely different slots in top to the original one.and yes I know L and R they only fit one way but I mean really poor.

·
Registered
10,704 Posts
richyboy said:
Evening all just got my clear corners delivered today. So soon as I got home from work I thought I'd give one a go, got headlight apart sort of ok bit tricky and sticky but it came apart, got old orange cover out and fitted new clear on but what a crap fit bear in mind they arnt cheap they completely different slots in top to the original one.and yes I know L and R they only fit one way but I mean really poor.
Hmmmm , TTS are fitting some on mine Rich so be interested to compare how they look.

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very true yours do look the dogs nuts but bit too much for me to do bad enough doing the bloody clear corners. It's taking me 3yrs to do now I wish I never bothered lol I'm sure I'll love it when I've finished

·
Registered
18,698 Posts
They really need a bit if trimming, I was lucky enough to have a forum member trim my clear corners up to fit better than out of the bag! Still not perfect but they look way better than the amber oem ones

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
kazinak said:
i've used hot melt glue to keep them in place on Rich's car

personally i think clear/smoked corners are sooo last year :lol:
No Kaz RWD is so last year :wink:

OSIR clear corners have had this issue for a numbers of years now the casts they are made from have worn thus they don't fit properly and need fetling with a dremel to fit.

Don't bodge them in Rich get a dremel and take your time. :)

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
Had the mapping done for my water meth install I did and a bit of social slander etc etc

Don't drink the coffee.

Ask him about the bacon roll I bought him I'm such a dick.

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
richyboy said:
Very true yours do look the dogs nuts but bit too much for me to do bad enough doing the bloody clear corners. It's taking me 3yrs to do now I wish I never bothered lol I'm sure I'll love it when I've finished
You could always get Was DRLs, they hold them in place nicely plus it really will look the dogs then 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.