Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my TT out for my first ever drive yesterday and while just crawling in 2nd I got a horrible judder and my eml came on, I continued to my destination and it drove fine, I checked it with carista and it gave me the p0501 code so I cleared it, on the way home it did it again 🤦‍♂️
I checked it with vcds and that also shows a problem with the yaw sensor, is this a common thing or is it time for another money pit injection 😵‍💫
Font Parallel Screenshot Paper Number

·
Registered
10,512 Posts
Arh that's painful... your 1st ever drive?Did you inherit this car?

Speed sensor is on the back of the gearbox - I think?o I- on an o2m, under the TIP...
vmty mtnhkhhkmhnblbmlllg.lg..llhkbmlmllmllmlmmlmmlmmmlmmmbhbtjfbmfmmtotbmbf.llhkbmlmllmllmlmmlmmlmmmlmmmbhbtjfbmfmmtotbm only. rk4ybkm dx x

Have you changed

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Arh that's painful... your 1st ever drive?Did you inherit this car?

Speed sensor is on the back of the gearbox - I think?o I- on an o2m, under the TIP...
vmty mtnhkhhkmhnblbmlllg.lg..llhkbmlmllmllmlmmlmmlmmmlmmmbhbtjfbmfmmtotbmbf.llhkbmlmllmllmlmmlmmlmmmlmmmbhbtjfbmfmmtotbm only. rk4ybkm dx x

Have you changed
Did the cat sit on the keyboard?

·
Registered
175 Posts
The Yaw sensor isnt that expensive, (about £100 for a refurbed one off ebay) If I remember it sits at the top of the steering column. Hard place to get to put a new one in... doable though :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have found where it lives but still trying to figure out how to remove it :unsure: I can feel the nuts on the bracket but getting a socket on would be a show worthy of screen and stage 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have found where it lives but still trying to figure out how to remove it :unsure: I can feel the nuts on the bracket but getting a socket on would be a show worthy of screen and stage 🤦‍♂️
If I remember I put a socket on then a small 1/4" ratchet (didnt go 100% in the socket) It's a pain but you'll be able to do it 😅

1 - 10 of 10 Posts