Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

The passenger's side shelf thing underneath the glove compartment has some sort of felt type thing that is somewhat worn out in my car.

What do you guys suggest to fix this? I was thinking putting some sort of felt or carpetlike material in there. Any suggestions? Anyone know the correct size of material that should be used?

Any suggestions or responses would be greatly appreciated!

Picture: http://minus.com/mEyEHIXoY/

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
why don't you keep the car, radio and service folder from Audi in there as it was designed for and when in place you cant see any felt. :? :D

·
Registered
503 Posts
I thought the pocket at the base of the steering columb was designed to house the service documents?

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
cover it with paper, tape it down, draw it grey. just dont let it get wet. 8)

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Mondo said:
Earth calling Merlin. Come in, Merlin...

Nope, lost signal... :?

:p
Try 'Oldhip', not me I posted 3 hours earlier, earth calling Mondo, yo MondoZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Taylortony said:
Yes but you told him that's we're the manuals go, Mondo was just simply pointing out that they do not, to you... He is not talking about the one under the column, but the one under the glovebox.
Thanks, I never sit in the passenger seat so I did not know it was there, also the steering wheel is on the wrong side which confused me.... :D [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Sorry Mondo.......... :roll:

·
Premium Member
6,342 Posts
Taylortony said:
I use it to polish my sunglasses as they shoot back and forth across it :D
I dont have sunglasses, I live in the Midlands, seen them on telly programmes though, like 'wish you were here' :D :lol:

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
...signal... breaking... up ... :p

Not a biggie, M. But yes, under the steering column is where those manuals go. Under the glovebox, on that crappy wide shelf goes... my wife's knees, when we're riding 3-up with my boy behind her. Funnily enough, she doesn't like riding shotgun in the TT. Strange... :roll:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts