Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a back road from Hebden bridge, I think they call it kebs road. Not long but good!if you want a 40 miler the 701 from Moffat from borders towards Edinburgh is a belter!

·
Registered
83,936 Posts
Just wait untill they drop the limit on there to 40MPH :evil:

·
Registered
4,502 Posts
murraytt said:
It's a back road from Hebden bridge, I think they call it kebs road. Not long but good!if you want a 40 miler the 701 from Moffat from borders towards Edinburgh is a belter!
Damn, when I drove from Carlisle to Edinburgh in my 3.2V6 I took the road that goes through Biggar, I assume that's the one north of Moffat?? :(

·
Registered
966 Posts
murraytt said:
Is this near Oxenhope!? Think I have driven there!! :D

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
murraytt said:
Moffat to Edinburgh road is certainly one of the best drives/rides in Scotland for sure :D I've ridden and driven this road the past 30 years on various motorbikes and cars and every time it's an adrenalin rush :lol: yep Murraytt it's a belter! [smiley=dude.gif]

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
You're right they may get some negative comments at times and sometimes when I do the school runs and squeeze the kids in its a hassle I can do without! But that classic shape it's timeless and from that angle, I will always look at the TT and want to get the camera out. That says it all!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts