Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was actually just looking at these pics on your thread, is yours the lighter silver TT, are them ones like a anthracite coulour i cant really see it properly on my rubbish laptop at work. are you gonna get yours done eventually

·
Registered
736 Posts
Great combo :)

·
Registered
83,930 Posts
Nice but would look even better with a polished silver outer lip :idea:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
ill join in :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
Callum_TT225 said:
I was actually just looking at these pics on your thread, is yours the lighter silver TT, are them ones like a anthracite coulour i cant really see it properly on my rubbish laptop at work. are you gonna get yours done eventually
Yeah mines the silver TT this ones my mates who's also on the forum. My wheels are being done tomorrow but just going for a fresh silver

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
them anthracites look lovely... but then again i generally like the wheel in any colour :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
L33JSA said:
ScottHmk4 said:
BMW 335 with crappy Fullrun tyres......epic fail!! [smiley=bigcry.gif] [smiley=bigcry.gif]

I hope he doesnt have them on the back aswell......they are shockingly poor in the wet!!
i know i have told him! its the "new" tyres he got for buying the car, of course the garrages put on the cheapest of the cheap to get a sale. im sure he will change them soon. hopefully before winter comes, not that anything will make a difference when that happens.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts