Audi TT Forum banner

pic of car - sorry cannot clean it yet

902 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  huggy 
#1 ·
Looks like a poor weekend for cleaning the car so no pics ofr a while, took one today so I can at least post it.

[/img]

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
VicTT said:
Looks wicked. :roll: But that silver birch? looks a bit worse for wear.

Did the shock absorber change go ok?
Ha, the silver birch is leaning partly cos it gets so windy up here - thats why my baby is currently tucked up safe in the garage outside of this wind and rain - poor thing.

yes the shock was replaced this morning - and as per you previous post it took just under an hour.
they said it was definately the shock leaking fluid so should be good as newnow ( well hope its better - when new it was leaking)
funny thing was they cleaned the wheel - but only that one, so I had 3 dirty and 1 clean wheel - they did clean the rest when asked so they all looked the same.

sometimes s&it happens but dealer has been good overall and at least got it sorted quick - not sure if we are going t have our driving holiday around NE England this coming week though now weather is predicted not so good.
We will see how it goes - I just wanna drive all the time

Discussion starter · #7 ·
VicTT said:
Looks wicked. :roll: But that silver birch? looks a bit worse for wear.

Did the shock absorber change go ok?
wicked......... sorry still half asleep form an early start to get it to steadlers first thing - yes wicked ,quite.

pity it wasnt TT 08 WKD - I could probably get it but I'm not into buying P plates

Discussion starter · #10 ·
Mysterio said:
Turbines look best with your colour imho :cool:

Good choice of Reg plate too :)
yeah I started ny negotiation with stealer that I wanted RS wheels for price of cheapest, then decided turbines looked better with condor.

Reg plate was lucky , not choice -

Discussion starter · #13 ·
thx Janitor, all I got to do is clean it...... not this weekend tohugh by the looks of the weather :evil:

Discussion starter · #16 ·
FinFerNan said:
Turbines - phaaaa :wink:

Just you wait til the sun shines on the Condor 8)
Yes I have briefly :p

Thats the first thing all my friends said..... oh my god look at the colour, thats stunning :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
didnt make me feel good............ not MUCH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.