Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Short while ago I came across a pic of a Black MkII TT with 20" Q7 Wheels. Just wondering if anyone has the link to the pic or can re post it? cant seem to find it anywhere! Many thanks

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
large RS4s im guessing is what he means..

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
That looks photoshopped. Bloody mahoosive lol :eek:

i'm sticking with my 19's [smiley=baby.gif]

·
Registered
31,066 Posts
Yep, not a good look thats for sure.
They are 21s, 18s are about the perfect wheel for the TT in terms of a balance between ride and looks.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
They do look huge. They belong in a computer game look massive on the TT. My 19s are big enough i think they look good on the TT and no bigger. TT with 18s yes the handling is better i agree but what can you do :p

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, that's the picture that I was referring to. After reading the article I see they are 20". Reps I presume? & after hearing peoples opinions I think I will stick to a 19" option.

Oh & apologies for the incorrect 'Q7' reference also! Seems people are so quick to point out peoples mistakes on here...

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
©hatterBox said:
Yes, that's the picture that I was referring to. After reading the article I see they are 20". Reps I presume? & after hearing peoples opinions I think I will stick to a 19" option.

Oh & apologies for the incorrect 'Q7' reference also! Seems people are so quick to point out peoples mistakes on here...

Thanks for your help
Seems some ppl are a little sensitive too. The point is, you referred to a picture of Q7 wheels. The Q7, like most models, has a selection of different rim options, so a very vague initial question.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
now now people kiss and make up :lol:

:roll:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Basscube said:

At this rate peeps will get scared to say anything invade they get it wrong :lol:

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
RockKramer said:
Basscube said:

At this rate peeps will get scared to say anything invade they get it wrong :lol:
Invade? do you mean incase? or was that a deliberate mistake? haha

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Basscube said:
RockKramer said:
Basscube said:

Invade? do you mean incase? or was that a deliberate mistake? haha
Oops, yes... in case :) iPhone typo.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Oops, yes... in case :) iPhone typo.
haha i know the feeling [smiley=argue.gif]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts