Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can people please post pics of how they have there tom tom bracket mounted as im not sure on were ( apart from the window before some smart arse comments)

Just got a tom tom 720 tried pming davidg but no answer :cry:

Were is the best place ?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice !! does it angle/tilt ? Is it better to be there then in the middle ? Also how much ?

Cheers Barton

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you go about that Naresh ?

·
Registered
3,909 Posts

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
I bought this from http://www.modshack.info/ in the states, and bolted on a Brodit clip to it

In the photo below, I just cut off the square back plate and bolted the rest to the GadgeTT bracket above. You can see this in the pics I posted before.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any more pics guys ? I think id like it on one of the middle vents probably the right one facing me ?

Also apart from using the tom tom for sat nav what else can I use it for it has mp3 built in and bluetooth but im sure some of you guys will have all sorts on it :p Videos etc ?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Another davidg vent mounted bracket.
John.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats what I want but in the middle vent. What did you have to buy extra gem ? anything ?

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Testarossa said:
Thats what I want but in the middle vent. What did you have to buy extra gem ? anything ?
Testarossa, I didn't need to buy anything extra, just the SatNav. I PM'd davidg, discussed what I wanted and posted the
SatNav in its box with all the fittings to him and within 4 days received it back with new bracket and fixings.

See my reply at the end of this earlier post:
http://www.********.co.uk/ttforumbbs/vi ... highlight=
John.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have a centre one from davidg that I no longer require. It is for a Tom Tom One. PM me if you are interested.
Steve

·
Registered
6,203 Posts
Sorry , just found this by accident :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ,,,, i was on holiday , so if anyone has not had a reply please pm me

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.