Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got a picture of Hark (Matt) - we've already got his car but need a head shot for the magazine urgently within the next half hour - can anyone help?

Cheers,
John
Send to :
editor @ ttoc.co.uk
(without the spaces)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
John-H said:
Anyone got a picture of Hark (Matt) - we've already got his car but need a head shot for the magazine urgently within the next half hour - can anyone help?

Cheers,
John
Send to :
editor @ ttoc.co.uk
(without the spaces)
Here you go mate...

Cheers

Rich :p

Would a PM not help or am I stating the bleedin' obvious?!

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Hark also used facebook. Not sure if his account is set to public for you to get a piccie that way though :). Hope that helps. :)

I would paste one over here but not sure if it would be the right thing to do :)

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
John-H said:
Thanks Rich that's really helpful :roll:
You're a resourceful bloke so I'm sure you know how best to get what you want. :)

A sense of humour failure is something you might need help with... :wink:

·
Registered
19,838 Posts

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Dotti - I did receive an email but no attachment I'm afraid :? - keep trying :)

Thanks Rich - I did raise an eyebrow and a lip corner slightly despite being under the cosh - hope that will suffice for now :p

·
Registered
19,838 Posts
John-H said:
Thanks Rich - I did raise an eyebrow and a lip corner slightly despite being under the cosh - hope that will suffice for now :p
John, I know how you feel so forget it mate... :wink:

Life's a bitch sometimes - especially with a deadline and missing files...

You'll get it sorted. :D

Cheers

Rich :p

·
Registered
275 Posts

·
Administrator
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The final piece in the jig saw falls into place :D . Don't worry Abi - we can just use Matt's face from that picture with a bit of jiggery pokery, so seeing as he was OK to send one of himself I'm sure it'll be fine.

No worries Rich - I was only pulling your leg about the slightly raised lip (Dry wit - Imagine Jack Dee :wink: ) - I've always thought the roley eyes thing was a roley eyes plus a smile which is how I meant it :)

Waterdale said:
John-H said:
Can you access Facebook Abi? I don't have an account
:eek: :eek:
What is Face Tube anyway? :lol:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
I think it was this one Matt that was posted before - obviously you've stopped the cigars now you've fitted the Porsche seats!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.