Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone could get me a picture of the dashpod as soon as you put the key in and turn before any of the warning lights go out that would be great,

I replaced an esp bulb and that's working now but I think another bulb has gone now, but I'm not entirely sure if it lit up before lol my memory is bad.

Thank you very much

·
Registered
4,009 Posts

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers for that buddy, you know the light above the ESP warning does that light up on yours tt? I thought it lit up on mine before but i've fixed the esp bulb and now that one isn't working :s not sure if i'm just doubting myself but pretty sure it lit up before lol, and it has a bulb in it too.

Thanks alot

·
Registered
4,009 Posts
Im almost certain thats a blank space.... well, for the UK spec anyway.
Where are you based?

It should be listed in your handbook if it is in use though.

You could run a 'lamp test' from VAGCOM in the instrument part of the program.
Im pretty sure one of the not used lights is an antenna symbol..... something to do with early German spec TT's connecting to update the clock etc in Germany...
I might be wrong....

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I thought that as looking at it it's the image for the soft top, but mine is the coupe. Just I thought it lit up before lol so hopefully someone with a coupe can confirm if it lights up or not with the first turn of the key.. :)

And i'm in the Stourbridge area mate, west mids

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's great bud, thanks a lot for that pic it's appreciated. The light must never of lit up before, i'm just going mad lol.

Cheers again

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah mate I hadn't seen your post when I sent the one, I responded to your pic in the post after tho :)

Cheers for the help and nice tt!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts