Audi TT Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone lowered eibach coilovers? Would like to see how low they go. And what do people think of them?

Danny

·
Premium Member
2,666 Posts
I don't think you can knock the quality of Eibach Pro kit. There springs alone are the only manufacturer who offers a 5 year guarantee on them.

As far as the coil overs go they ride very well, probably the most comfortable ones you can buy however there is always an issue in my opinion on the amount they lower the car especially at the rear. They will not sit as low as you would like with the adjuster collars in and with out them you would void the warranty.

Plenty of choice out there but the ones i always get the best feed back from are the Billstien PSS kits.

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
I have Eibachs fitted and they will go pretty low however my rears are set as high as possible for a decent squat for the strip as a higher back will help counteract front lift..

There is 40mm drop available on the rear if you don't count the bump stop, which will add a little more drop.
They are a reasonably good system but not the best.
I would not advise just changing the springs as this may imbalance the car.
Maybe our foreign friend should read the title of the post.. :roll:
Steve

·
Premium Member
27,106 Posts
jamman said:
V6RUL said:
Steve
Or maybe it said springs and he changed it :wink:
You should work for the UN as a diplomat.. You are wasted here.. :lol:
Steve

·
Registered
31,647 Posts
V6RUL said:
jamman said:
V6RUL said:
Steve
Or maybe it said springs and he changed it :wink:
You should work for the UN as a diplomat.. You are wasted here.. :lol:
Steve
I'm pretty sure he did though I might be wrong :lol:

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
V6RUL said:
Nice pic of the TT Steve. Personally id think even more of it with out the yellow sunshade :lol: :lol: :lol:
but hey - it your mod your mota..

brian

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the replies, by the looks of the photo they won't go lower enough for what I'm after.
I will continue my search :)

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Danny the search is over Bilstein Bilstein Bilstein.... :p

Fit the best and don't look back....don't waste your money on inferior crap. Buy the best you can first time, buying shit coilovers should be a crime. So read this advice and read it good, fit the best, you know you should... :p Eye wicked.... [smiley=kid.gif]

Damien.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts